5/3/09

ROLE PLAYING GAME

Still truckin' on the RPGs. Since we last spoke (?) I added about 20 minutes of playtime onto the game and I'm not even remotely out of ideas yet. I haven't talked to Grozlam today but his RPG is also going quite well. Mine's more of a normal RPG with comedy elements whereas his is more of a normal comedy with RPG elements. If you get me. Needless to say there are seventy billion laughs to be had in each game. It won't be awhile til they go gold (assuming they ever do), but I'll be able to upload a nice little "demo version" fairly soon. I want to give you a taste of the full product and right now it's more of a taste of...barely being passable.

No news on the songs front, although Grozlam made a new mix of one of his old songs. It's barely different, so it isn't even worth uploading to Newgrounds, but it'll have a starring role in his RPG.

The past three days have been fairly packed for me, what with traveling back home up north and doing other...shit. Grozlam's having a smiling time studying for finals. Hopefully the summer will afford us with many hours of productivity. The summer and the preceeding weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment