5/11/09

HEY HUYSPGE

Howdy thar.

Finals are over for me as of today, so I'm hoping to get back on track with my RPG, which I basically put on hiatus for the last week or so. I'm finding that the hardest part is balancing out the classes so that they're all about equal without being too similar. It's kind of hard making 3 distinct classes for a game that's going to be largely/entirely single player, since a lot of the unique.. things about classes are contingent on their place in a group.. if you get me. It's also hard making the classes distinct since it uses a traditional RPG Battle system. You can't really notice that the Seeing Eye Dog Class is supposed to be more ranged than the Guard Dog Class.

Balancing classes is easy in theory, but hard when you have to actually set the numbers or whatever. OH WELL

On the song feront, I have notihng. Nothing at all. I had an idea for a song, but realized it was stolen and threw it away. I might keep part of the structure though, like a thief in the night. I dunno. I've had a bunch of ideas for songs. I kind of want to get back into the spooky halloween songs of olde. I heard the Lavender Town song from Pokemon and that reminded me of this. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment