12/16/09

Combo is continuing

Ahoy there. I put up a picture of the Castlevania 3 cart because that's next in my series of olden times games I'm playing through. It fits the retarded pattern I have going right now because about a month or so ago, I played through Castlevania 2. I beat the first one several years ago on an airplane and decided to skip it. Well, this shit directly in the middle of my Metroid series, but technically I started playing Castlevania 3 immediately following 2, then took a break because it's so fucking hard. I started playing it again today to avoid writing papers. I've also been playing Castlevania 4 here and there in the background since the middle of October. Also hard. But we'll GET THROUGH THEM GOD DAMN IT FUVJKVUZXKM

Anyway, I did finish Metroid. The part in Mother Brain's room with the donut lasers and the other green shit flying all over the place is a big pain in the ass, but after I stopped just trying to blitz her it went fine. Samus only took off her helmet for me, so I guess I sucked at it. Oh well. She's not very attractive, so I don't consider it a huge loss.

I probably did this a while ago, but I'm going to plug Groztunes again here. It's.. stuff, and also gives me a few more words to write here. It's not like it's going to do a lot of good because this blog is a ghost town, but maybe it'll garner some more popularity now that I'm talking about things that were popular 20 years ago, like Castlevania and Metroid.

Anyway, I'll keep posting my adventures through olden-gaming land. In the meantime, I have absolutely nothing to report on Dog Adventure, but my life becomes a hell of a lot freer on Tuesday afternoon, so hopefully by the end of the year I'll have something new to tell all the smiling folks in this ghost town.

No comments:

Post a Comment