4/27/09

oh yeah speaking of music

I have made songs aplenty in my thousands of centuries of life. Almost all of it was made in the past year, though. Call it a phase.


There it is. You may notice that I started out low, then I started to grow. The stuff I made on famitracker (AKA NES music making thing) was kind of...really bad. Then I moved on to Modplug Tracker and made SNES music with samples. That was better. Now I live in Orgmaker territory and have improved greatly. I think you will agree.

Despite the fact that all my songs are hosted on Newgrounds (due to the fact that I have no idea if Blogger lets you upload MP3s or what) I'll be posting when I make new ones here. It's more flexible and Newgrounds is a bunch of techno-loving MORONS. Don't get me wrong, techno has its merits, but it doesn't have all the merits. Those merits belong to the villagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment