2/8/10

TRANSITIONS

This is probably going to be the last post here. Obviously there's not a lot of traffic that comes through here (or any), so there's no real reason to maintain this blog. We MAY Continue updating information here about Dog Adventure and Bainemo's new game, Creation of the Atriar, but probably not. He was talking about maybe setting up Twitter accounts for releasing updates on those. We'll see.

Anyway, I forgot that I've had a 1up account for like 5 years, so I've decided if I have any more musings to type about old games I like, I'll post them there. I might copy over a few just to give it some fodder to start out. We'll see.

Anyway, if the Twitter thing happens, I'll say so here. Because the best way to advertise is to write on a scrap of paper and then throw it in a well. WAIT NO

No comments:

Post a Comment